http://campcool.blogspot.com/ 0.5 2006-05-10 weekly Camp Cool: Spring Has Sprung

Camp Cool

Always on the lookout for the latest and greatest fads and fashion, Camp Cool wants to hear from *you* about what trends are tearing through your school. Hit us up with an e-mail and be a CCCIT (Camp Cool Counselor in Training)! campcoolmoderator@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Spring Has Sprung


Students from all over the country are talking about Spring Break and Camp Cool is listening! Charles W. from Maryland is good to go across state lines to Georgia. "Actually, it's an orchestra trip. We have competition...but it's during spring break...so we get to go to Atlanta." Choosing to play it cool for her Spring Break, Caitlin L. traded the plains of her home state of Iowa for the mountains of Colorado. "We went to Telluride because my friend's parents have a house there and my friend loves to snowboard so, of course, I wanted to learn. Also, it is beautiful up there and I had never been to the mountains before so I thought I would give it a try. I'm from a completely boring place with nothing to do, so this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me." As for the Camp Cool staff, we will be taking our Spring Break hiatus starting on April 7th and there will be no entry for Wednesday, April 12th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home